Selayar Island is one of the leading tourist destinations in South Sulawesi. This island offers a variety of natural beauty that will successfully refresh the mind such as a row of beaches, hills, to waterfalls.
The natural atmosphere that is still beautiful and natural can certainly make tourists more comfortable. Here are nine charms of beauty along with facts about Selayar Island that can make you want to go on vacation there immediately.
1. Selayar Island is located in Bontoharu, Selayar Islands, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
2. There are more than 150 islands surrounding Selayar Island
3. This island is the largest of the Selayar Islands group
5. The coastline on this island reaches a total length of 670 kilometers. This makes it the longest in South Sulawesi
6. There are about 153 tourist attractions scattered on this island which include natural, marine, and cultural tourism
7. Not only superior on the outside, the charm of the underwater world is also one of the main attractions on this island
8. One of the most famous is Takabonerate National Park, which has become a world-class marine tourism icon
9. April-August and October-December are the best times for a vacation to this island
Well, those were some facts you need to know before visiting Selayar Island. Already more curious? Come on, hurry up and schedule a vacation there!
Source Article: IDN Times